Top Lacrosse Brands
Post Date: February 18, 2021
Helmets, sticks, heads, cleats, gloves, pads, balls…we all know the massive list of equipment laxers need in order to be successful in the game.
Shopping for lax equipment is fun but can be overwhelming with the many brands to choose from. Look no further, we’re here to provide you with the ultimate guide of top lacrosse brands.
Lacrosse Balls – PEARL
PEARL balls are America’s balls and are built different; not your average lax ball. PEARLs are the most premium ball available in lacrosse; made to last longer, not harden or grease, and keep a consistent grip.
PEARL offers 3 different balls for lacrosse players:
- PEARL X (greaseless): Made in the USA, PEARL X is the world’s first greaseless lacrosse ball, maintaining its grip for consistent performance.
- PEARL LT (textured): The only textured lacrosse ball that is SEI certified and meets NOSCAE official game specifications. PEARL LT’s slight texture prolongs its grip and delays the effects of greasing.
- PEARL NX (no bounce): American-made and designed to match the size, weight, and feel of standard lacrosse balls. PEARL NX practice balls provide all of the feel without the bounce or rebound.
**PEARL X and PEARL LT balls are SEI certified and meet all NOCSAE, NFHS, and NCAA standards for game play. PEARL is the official ball of US Lacrosse, Team USA, the IMLCA, and MCLA.
Lacrosse Training Gear – Elevate
Elevate’s innovative 11th man inflatable training dummies are the perfect practice partners to improve the effectiveness of your team practices and at home training sessions. They provide unmatched game-like practice reps to make training more fun and get you ready for game day.
Elevates 11th Man Inflatable Lacrosse Dummies:
All 11th man dummies come with a portable pump to inflate in 1 minute anywhere you go.
- 11th Man Goalie Pro: Simulates the true shape and angle of a goalie to give players realistic shooting reps without a goalie. They’re extremely lightweight, weighing only 15 lbs with an easy set up in 2 minutes. The 11th man pro goalie balances with polls and requires no water.
- 11th Man Defender Pro: Allows you to emulate real game scenarios during training: safely training screen shots, hitches and face dodges…some of the most used skills in the game! They’re also lightweight, weighing only 25 lbs once full of water and pops back up when hit.
- 11th Man: The introductory dummy that can be used as both a goalie or defender to help players get realistic shooting and dodging reps. Lightweight at only 25 lbs once full of water and pops back up when hit.
- 11th Man Junior: This dummy can be used as both a goalie or defender. Standing at 4.5 ft tall, it’s great for u10 players or box lacrosse goals. It weighs only 20 lbs once full of water and pops back up when hit.
The 11th man dummies are endorsed and recommended by some of the best pro’s in the world including Kyle Harrison and Deemer Class. Click here to learn more about the 11th man and see them in action!
If you have any questions for us, or would like to learn more about PEARL lacrosse balls, send us an email.